Friday, June 16, 2006

torrents.

today has the word bad written all over it. at least for me. while england fans on the other side of the world were celebrating thier team's qualification into the second round, i woke up sweating after a rather grisly dream at around 5:30 am. decided to go for a run an hour later after my mum gave me a list of stuff to buy from any supermarket. well, being damn pumped up, i jogged all the way to a shop n save pretty far away. then, i saw lightning and rain clouds. shit. i started to sprint all the way home so that i wouldnt get caught in the rain (mind you, i was carrying a few bags of rather heavy stuff). running up the stairs to my block, i bumped (more like collided) into an auntie living on the same floor as me. lol. she gave me a rather wierd look. i reached home utterly dead and just on time cos it almost immediately started to rain.

after slacking for awhile, i went to my room to do bio. guess what, my bio notes were all getting soaked since i didnt close the windows and the wind was blowing a hell lot of rainwater onto my table. shit again. ohwell, decided to leave my bio to dry while i did chem. leaned back on my chair. wham. somehow, it fell back and i hit my head on the floor. ouch. shit yet again.

then, after some mugging, i went into the kitchen. wham again. i collided with my mum, carrying a cup of hot tea. shitshitshit. very pain. seriously. and after a whole day of such accidents (like at least four others), i feel really stupid.

kind of miss some people now. in particular two people. doesnt make things better when people start to dao me. haha. some unintentionally, and others, well, who knows? final stretch of the hols. maybe i might see some of them. watching argentina match now. already one goal in 5 mins. hah. probably will watch megas xlr later after the match. have a long day tomorrow. hopefully it wont turn out as unlucky as today. bleah.

No comments: